Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why Fahrenheit 451 Was My Favorite Book

Wow. I cannot believe that I am writing my last blog. Should I be happy or should I be sad? I simply do not know. I mean I am happy because I am just words away from being done with this blog, but at the same time, I am very sad because my summer is hours from being over. This is depressing. Anyway after I read all three books, I guess that it would be a good way to finish my summer blog by comparing the three books that I had to read and telling whoever is reading my blog which one was my favorite. Not to blow the whole surprise, but I think that without a doubt my favorite book with the book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Compared to the other two, this book simply destroyed them. The funny thing is that it was not even close. I think that more action was included in the two hundred pages of the book Fahrenheit 451 than the other two books combined. The Old Man and the Sea only had action when the old man was trying to pull in the massive marlin and The Grapes of Wrath just sucked. I do not even want to think about comparing the book Fahrenheit 451 to the book The Grapes of Wrath because one was so good and the other one was so bad. Anyway, if I have not made it clear, then the book Fahrenheit 451 was my favorite because of the nonstop action. I also like the science fiction plot of the book and found it much more interesting than the other two. Another thing that I liked about Fahrenheit 451 is that it was pretty gruesome in parts. I mean, a guy was burned to death. How awesome is that? Well, anyway, it was a wild ride, summer blog. Even though it was not very fun typing you, I am glad that I finished you in plenty of time. Knock on wood! Kirk OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment