Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Character of Faber Part 2

So, my little kitty is still sleeping in my lap. I am very very glad that I am getting through the blogs as fast as I am before soccer practice. So for all of you guys out there who are fans of the show the Office, this one goes out to you because that show is honestly getting me through my blogs right now. This blog also goes out to all of the character of the Office. That list of characters includes Jim, Pam, Michael, Jan, Stanley, Holly, Kevin, Oscar, Phyllis, Karen, the Temp, Angela, Kelly, Roy, Darrel, and of course Dwight. So, for the entire cast of the Office and all of the fans of the Office, this one is for you. Ok, so I am continuing with the Faber blog. The thing about Faber is that he creates this plan for Montag to save book and to turn the twisted society back to the way things were, but this gets Montag into lots and lots of trouble. I mean, I know that Faber warned Montag that this would be a very very difficult process and he could get in trouble by doing it, but it bothers me as the reader to see that Faber was not right there next to Montag trying to get the plan accomplished. I know that in the book Faber mentions that he is kind of a wimp for not being there with Montag, but because there are very good friends and they share the same interests in wanting to change the society, it still bothers me that Faber was not there for Montag throughout the entire story. By the end of the story, though, Faber gets on my god side again by helping out Montag with the chase against the evil hound. Faber gets Montag to stop at his house and they change clothes to get the hound to not be able to follow the scent of Montag any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment