Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Journal #32 Memoir

So, over winter break, i went to McDonald's. This may not sound like the greatest blog ever but just wait. You will be surprised. So, anyway, i sitting there in McDonald's just by my lonesome self eating my chicken nuggets, and suddenly i looked in front of me and saw a bright light. It was a blinding bright light. I looked around the restaurant to see if anyone else was affected by the light, but no one seemed to notice it. Suddenly i heard a voice saying my name. I cannot tell you my actually name, because if i told you that the voice was repeatedly saying Kirk, then i would have to kill you. Anyway, so i looked around and i could not see anyone who turned to me and said anything. Suddenly, the voice said "Over here" and i realized that it was coming from the light. So, with no one really noticing, i starting talking to the light. I know it sounds really obvious, but it was quite a strange encounter. I cannot really explain what happened that day, but something changed within me. I guess that it all came when the voice told me that i was bound to do great things in life and that i will be going very far in life. I cannot really describe how i felt at that moment, quite honestly, i cannot quite remember, but i guess that it was a reassuring encounter because i never knew that that was going to happen to me on that certain day over my winter break. Anyway, the encounter only lasted around thirty seconds, but at the same time, it felt timeless. I actually could not believe that it was only thirty seconds because when i looked to see what time it was, it was the same minute as i remembered it. I never actually asked what the light was and how it knew who i was, but for some reason i am not very worried about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment