Friday, October 22, 2010

Journal #17 Bonding with Nature

One time i bonded with nature was when i came home from school and i noticed that it was a great day outside. So, i decided to hang out on the back deck of my house for a while. Anyway, instead of just sitting on the deck watching the forest that is in my back yard, i grabbed my acoustic guitar and started playing while staring out into the forest. The moment was almost perfect. The temperature was perfect with a nice little breeze that felt just right. I felt extremely inspired just by looking into the distance and just observing the things that happen in nature. It was very very nice and now, i do that on a regular basis. By that, i mean that i go out on my deck and just stare into my forest and just play acoustic guitar. Anyway, that is all i can really say about that one time when i bonded with nature. It was very nice and now i just do it on a regular basis because it makes me very relaxed and also it makes my stress levels go down. Whenever i am playing guitar on my deck, i usually like to have a glass or orange juice or soda with it because those kind of set my mood. Anyway, i really do not know what else i can say about this time. I think i described it pretty well and there is not much more that i can mention about this time. i do not know what else i can say about this. Well...i play a seagull guitar which is very nice and works extremely well for me. i would suggest a seagull guitar to anyone because of its nice playability and tone. I will use this guitar forever and the thing that i really liked about was that it really did not cost that much. It was really only around 500 dollars. i mean that really is not that much when you look at your Gibsons, Taylors, and Martins out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment