Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Journal 4-How Vacations Affect Me

The experience of traveling affects me very much. I guess that this is all I have to write about for the entire blog because i do not quite understand the wording of the topic? Anyway, two years ago, my freshman year, I took a vacation to space. It was pretty sweet. Well, that might be kind of an understatement, but you kind of get the idea. So, i left at the beginning of spring break and came back the day after it ended. My family and i went to the Kennedy Space Center for the launch. It was pretty scary for me. Luckily, i survived. Anyway, on our way to Mars, we obviously got bored so, we just slept the whole time. I guess i will just skip this part because it is boring. So, when we landed on Mars, the first thing we saw was a Martian named Skippy. Skippy was a pretty sly Martian, but that explanation comes later in the story for why he was so sly. Anyway, so we met Skippy and he showed us around. As it turns out, Mars is actually a pretty nice place once you stop getting headaches from staring at the bright red landscape. The climate is pretty nice and it is just a nice place to hang out. I have not even mentioned the view from Mars. It was the greatest because when you looked up you could see almost every star in the universe. Anyway, apparently when we were relaxing on Mars, Skippy and his Martian friends decided that they would like to study our every move and then with the observations that they gathered, they were going to try to take over earth. What a little devil Skippy was. So, he tried to take us hostage, but his plan basically failed right there because Martians are like three feet tall and so my family and I fought back very easily and made it back to earth safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment